Friday, March 21

Spotted Down

It is really hard to find time to do tummy time for Sarah.  I worry about Seth bothering her but I shouldn't since he still doesn't know what/who she is yet.  Once he does figure that out I might be in trouble.
 
 As you can see he is good about knowing to stop at the edge of the blanket and just to watch her.  Sometimes he will sit down by the side and watch her until he is ready to go play with his toys.

 Sarah wiggles her legs so much that we joke she will know how to crawl before she learns how to roll over.

Okay, funny store about this picture.  Michael put her in this cute outfit and I got her blanket.  We didn't know that the other person had picked something with dots but it made for a cute picture. 

No comments: