Wednesday, February 26

Unique Eye's

When Seth was first born their wasn't anything too special about his eyes.  They were just a dark greyish blue.  I was really hoping that they would stay blue because I just love blue eyes but Michael was hoping for brown.  Well I thought I had won with him having blue eyes until I looked really closely one day.
 
 I'll be honest I totally panicked and wanted to cry that he wasn't going to be having blue eyes cause I thought they were changing color.  Funny enough this IS his eye color now.  Michael's littlest sister also has eyes like this and I think it is pretty neat.
 
Here is a better view of the eye color that he has.  It is so stunning and I guess it is good because then both Michael and I get what we want for eye color in a way.  Wow, what a sweet good kid we have to please both mommy and daddy.

No comments: