While waiting for little sister to arrive we are still having a lot of fun with our big boy Seth. He has been enjoying his new birthday toys, book and cloths. Well a little bit after his birthday we got a very large package on our doorstep from Grandma S. I'm just glad it wasn't too heavy or else I would have had to wait for Michael to get home to bring it inside.
Seth had to make sure that everything was in working order before he took his first flight around the living room.
As you can see it meets approval and he is all ready to go. I just love how it lights up and Mickey Mouse goes up and down. The plane even plays music which is great for him to dance too when he is OFF of the plane. He tried dancing once while on the plane and fell off. Thankfully I was right next to him to catch him. This toy is going to be several hours of fun for a long time in this house.
No comments:
Post a Comment