Wednesday, February 26

Final Ultrasounds

Okay, I know a lot of time has passed since I have last blogged but things have been a little crazy busy here.  I have a lot that I want to share but I want to do it all in order.  I am hoping that I can handle this undertaking so please be patient with me while I do it.  First off I want to share the last ultrasound photo's that I have before our little girl was born.
 
37 Weeks and 2 Days
 At this appointment she was in a really good mode because we got six pictures of her.  Several of the 3D ultrasound looked really good but this one was my favorite.  I think it is the one that looks the most like her now.

 Of course the techs. are super sweet and always try to get me a profile picture for my kids baby books. 

37 Weeks and 5 Days
 This next appointment she was pretty tired so we got a few good 3D pictures again.  This photo kind of creeps me out because you can see the bone in her right arm. 

38 Weeks and 2 Days
This was the last ultrasound that I got before our daughter was born.  For some reason we couldn't get any good picture but this and she is totally hiding in it.  I guess she just wanted to make sure she had a nice grand entrance into the world.

No comments: