Wednesday, February 26

Playing Space

Our son is great at finding new ways to play, especially in small spaces.  A few times I have caught Seth climbing into his toy box and just sitting in it while playing with a few toys. 
 
 I wanted to get a picture of him doing it but when I got back with the camera he was already out again.  So I decided to wait for the next best time with camera very close by.

Seth had some good play time with his best friend Faith before it was time to get ready for bed.  I was thinking I would have to wait for tomorrow to get a picture of him.

Thankfully as we were doing our nighttime family scripture reading he climbed in.  I was good and waited until we were done reading but then I was off taking pictures as quick as I could.  I just love that smile of his.

I was a nice mom and let him play in their for several more minutes until it was getting to late and he had to go to bed.  Funny kid right?

No comments: