Monday, March 9

Quaky Animals

I know I am going to need to develop some mad photo taking skills when it comes to my kids.  They wiggle so much!  At least every now and again I can get a good picture of them.
 
Here each kid is with their growing animal but these are ones that they get to sleep with. 

Each kid also gets a special bath time ducky to play with too.  If you can't tell what ducky goes with who then just look at the shirt color and duck color and you'll figure it out.

For some reason Seth LOVES to bit his ducks head.  I agree with Sarah in that it is strange.
 
PROF! This is prof that my sons loves the move Pride and Prejudice.  Today he had to have the ducks watch it with him.  He quakes me up sometimes (he he he).

1 comment:

Sara R said...

cute kids! Seth will grow up to be quite a gentleman right?