Tuesday, March 10

Sweet Music

Watching your children learn and grow is such a great treasure.  We have a piano and we want our children to learn how to play it and have fun too.  Seth has already started to play by just pressing the keys and I have been trying to teach him that their are high and low notes.  Some days he gets it and others he needs a reminder but he is still very young and we just do it for fun.  Well Sarah has been wanting to join in and so I let her have some special one on one music time with me.
 
She is quite fascinated with turning the page and looking at the notes before she starts playing the keys.  It is so cute to watch how serious she can be with it too.

I see a very adorable family musician in our future.

1 comment:

Sara R said...

Little Mozart!