Tuesday, March 10

The Way to Sleep

I love nap time with Seth because you never know what you are going to get when you open that door.  Sometimes it is good and other times it is bad.  I try to take pictures of only the good so I remember just how much I love this kid.
 
 When Seth isn't very tired he likes to destroy his room.  This was one of the good days when he didn't take everything out of the dresser.
 
I think he might have too many stuff animals since he can cover his entire bed with them.  That isn't even all of them to be honest.

When he fills his bed with toys sometimes you will find him sleeping in the corner sitting up.  It is funny and cute all at the same time.

On occasion I will find him sleeping in his closet too.
 
We keep his soft toys in there so he will think he isn't tired and start playing but at times, like this one, he doesn't get very far before he crashes.

I think the cutest part though is him sleeping with his hat.

2 comments:

Sara R said...

Sleeping pictures are the best! He is adorable! His room is so cute too

Monica said...

Sleeping pictures are great and this kid provides me with plenty of them.