I don't know why I put myself through so much torture when it comes to making my children's blessing cloths. It is probably because I have a set vision in mind of what they should look like and I can't have anything else. I knew what I wanted for James but wasn't sure if I could make it but thankfully I was able to tweak another pattern and come up with this handsome outfit.
He is such a cute stylish little guy. I think the cloths fit his personality perfectly. Now I made the pants, bow tie, and suspenders. The shirt and shoes were bought at different stores.
A view of the back for the suspenders and the pants. I love my little pockets that I made him.
Sometimes he can be such a serious kid. I am really happy with how the bow tie turned out since I had to make it even smaller than the pattern so it would fit him right.
When I was pregnant with James I made this blessing blanket for him too. I have done that for all of my kids because I think it is just something nice and extra special for them to have.
Just a close up of his shoes. They fit him perfectly. I love little baby feet.
The entire family together after the blessing.
I made sure we would all color coordinate so we could get a good family picture. These two were the best we could get because we had some very tired and hungry kids.
A special picture of just mommy and daddy holding our handsome son.
Seth is such a great big brother and loves to hold James. This is one of those sweet moments I will cherish forever.
1 comment:
such a cute boy and such a good job on the outfit! so special and sweet
Post a Comment