These are finally the last pictures of moments that I have to do for Sarah. YEAH!!! Hopefully you enjoy them all.
Sarah's reaction to her first solid food. We gave her some mushy rice cereal. I know it is just new and will take some time but this face just cracks me up.
Six months old and such a cute girl. She is really starting to be quite the wiggle worm. It was really hard to get a good picture of her but at least she was happy for all of them that I took.
Her very first hair style, PUPPY EARS!!! Well that is what we like to call them in our house. I didn't have any baby elastic bands so I used some of my own on her and surprisingly it held up for several house. She was SUPER cute!
Meeting our pet bird, Violet, for the first time out of his cage. I know it doesn't look like it in the picture but she was actually really fascinated by the bird and wanted to hold it. Thankfully we have a really good pet bird that puts up with a lot.
It is so hard to get Sarah to sit up strait when taking her month pictures with her bear. I don't mind the bear leaning a little but her I do because I want you to see just how big she is getting.
It was finally warm enough to play outside on the grass and as you can see Sarah loves the grass. She would get so excited that she would do her super woman flying pose.
For some reason, which totally drives me crazy, Faith will take the ball to Sarah and drop it right in front of her to toss. Of course the only thing that Sarah wants to do is to put it into her mouth. Funny enough I tell Faith to take the ball to Seth but instead she will always give it to Sarah. Strange dog can't wait for this little girl to play with her.
Sometimes when you play hard you just take a nap wherever you are. Seth would never do this so it makes it all the more cute that Sarah does. It isn't very often but it is still sweet.
Okay! This picture has quite a story. One weekend I decided to do a family camping night in the back yard. Reason why is because Michael was going to take Seth on a father and son's camp out and I really REALLY wanted to be a part of Seth's first camping experience. So I got everything set up: the tent, sleeping bags, camping chairs around are fire pit, everything. Well just my luck but Seth ended up getting sick that afternoon so we couldn't camp outside anymore. I was totally devastated about it but tried to look on the bright side of things and just enjoy the moment that me and the kids had playing in the tent and around it. We left it up for a few days to enjoy.
Sarah is always happy to have Hope next to her but sadly at the moment Hope gets a little board and will fall asleep. I think she will be much happier when Sarah can finally move around and play.
As you can see we are still working on the star quilt which we have now named the Forever quilt because it really feels like it is going to be FOREVER before it is finished. Sarah was nice enough to supervise while we were working on it one night. I also had to share this picture because you can enjoy a front view of her adorable hair style.
After Seth was done with his sickness that prevented us from backyard camping Sarah caught the nasty bug. Hope knew she wasn't feeling good and demanded to stay right by her little baby sister. I moved the dog bed so she could be closer to her while she rested.
As a family we went out apple picking so we could resupply our food storage of homemade apple sauce. Seth has always loved our apple sauce and I'm sure Sarah will too. She was a great helper in holding the bag open so I could drop apples into it.
This is one of my favorite pictures of Sarah because she just looks so adorable. She is really becoming a finger sucker and he also likes to try and put her foot in her mouth a lot too. She has gotten good at doing the army crawl and will bug brother by trying to take whatever toy he has at the moment. She is also really getting tall and loves to be held standing up. It is great to see more and more of her personality coming out every day.
Sometimes I feel like a really bad mom because I forget to do some fun first experiences that I made sure to do for Seth. One of which was to have Sarah's first pool time outside. It is getting to be really close to the end of summer so I quickly pulled out the pool and got the kids in their swimsuits so we could do this. The water was cold but the weather was just right for the day. We didn't stay out too long because I didn't want anyone getting a sun burn since I am not up for that unhappy kid experience yet.
Sarah really loved the water and playing in it with her big brother. She wasn't happy for the fun to be over but it was close to nap time and I won't let this girl miss any of those yet. Oh, don't you just love her hair. My goodness I so much enjoy having a little girl to do her hair.
1 comment:
she is so cute!
Post a Comment