Monday, September 1

One Picture Moments (Sarah) 3

 I love celebrating holiday's with kids.  It is just so much more fun to do.  Sarah got to wear a special outfit for her first St. Patrick's day just like her big brother did for his first.

 I think some times that I must be either stupid or just plain crazy.  Since I made Seth's blessing outfit I decided that it would only be fair to make Sarah's as well.  We also didn't have a lot of money for me to just go out and by a dress and I wanted hers to be something special so I was making it.  As you can see she was a great support while in the process.

 Sometimes it is just too hard to not take a picture of this cute girl.  Especially when there are so many adorable outfits for girls.  I just love baby cloths!

 My little lady in red.  This is one of her best first smiles that I have caught on camera and I just had to share.  AHHHH!!!! I LOVE THAT LITTLE FACE!!!

 A true princess is always beautiful so it is a good thing that the meaning of her name is princess because I think she will always be drop dead gorgeous.

Sorry but his photo just makes me laugh because her brother would sleep like this a lot and this was the first time that she has done it.  Mind you she really hasn't done it much since then.
 

A very special grow with you dress that my aunt made for Sarah to enjoy.  I have so many people asking me if I made it and I tell them no I'm not that talented but my aunt is for sure.

 I was finally able to finish Sarah's blessing dress and a crochet blanket before the big day.  I was so happy with how it turned out.  Even though it was a big pain I enjoyed making up a entirely new design.  It just kind of help boost my sew confidence when it comes to clothing making.

 Our bishops wife made Sarah this adorable crochet hat and it went great with a crochet sweater that her grandmother S. had made for her.  My favorite part is the buttons which you sadly can't see in the picture.

 We had fun playing at the school playground while waiting for all the family to get here for the blessing.  It was Sarah's first time to be at a playground and to also go down the slide too.  She did enjoy it but I know you don't see that on her face very well.

 Daddy and Sarah on her big blessing day.  They booth looked great.  Although it kind of makes me think of a future wedding day with her in white and my hubby in his suit again.  Okay if I think about it too much I might start crying.

 Sarah's aunt "Ducky" (as we like to call her) was able to come for the blessing day.  She is AWESOME!

Another month has gone by and so much has happened.  I am always amazed with how quickly the time goes and how much Sarah has learned and grown in such a short amount of time.

No comments: