We took the kids on a trip to Idaho for a funeral. The back seat was quite packed with the kids and the dogs plus some of their things too. Thankfully we have WONDERFUL kids that don't mind traveling and being packed in so tight too.
Both Daddy and Sarah getting some rest after a long drive to my cousins house where we were staying for the night.
Of course Sarah had to meet my totally awesome cousin. This women can really do anything and everything she is just so amazing and I really look up to her.
Of course I must document Sarah's first bed/sleep over away from home. I'm just really glad she didn't mind and slept through the night great.
Both Sarah and Seth got to meet this sweet great-grandmother M. for the very first time on this crazy long trip we were taking. It had been way to long since the last time that we got to see her but it was just wonderful to visit for any amount of time we were given.
Sarah also got to meet her other great-grandmother S. that lives in another state. It was a fun and special moment for sure.
One of my favorite things in life is just seeing this little girl smile while she hangs out with me.
Before Sarah was born I worked really hard on making her this cute quilt. Sadly I didn't finish it until after she was born but at least it got done. I machine quilted the entire thing. It is the very first project/quilt that I have ever done that for and I must say that I LOVE how it turned out and want to do that for all of my quilts. It just adds a nice amount of class I think.
I always like to document the kids first walk around the neighborhood. This was after we had just finished the walk and were home again. I miss this cute little bear coat.
I know you aren't suppose to let a kid sleep on their stomach but she put herself like that and I wasn't about to walk up a sleeping princess.
This picture just makes me laugh. I think dancing ballerina baby or skipping for joy.
Sarah's very first fire. It was fun to do and watch at a good safe distance for sure. We were burning what we left of our Christmas tree.
I can't believe how different she looks already in just one month. I can see just how she isn't going to be my little baby girl for long.
No comments:
Post a Comment