Sometimes there are moment/situations that are too funny to just not get a picture of, like this one. I wore this sweater a ton when I was pregnant with my kids and one day I went on a walk when it was a little cold and had Sarah in a baby front carrier sling thing and I wanted her to stay warm so I put on the sweeter. As you can see from the two pictures she sure adds a lot of weight on me even with her being several months old. I do love these photo's because of how cute she looks.
In our family the Easter bunny never leaves candy. Thank you Mr. Bunny! Something also special is the kids only get three things in their baskets because Jesus was resurrected in three days. Just a nice way for the kids to remember that important fact on this holiday. Another tradition our bunny has is to give the kids a book for their very first Easter. I guess Mr. Bunny knows how important it is to read so he is helpful in making sure we have stuff to read at bedtime.
No matter what the dogs must be as close (as I'll let them) to the new baby to make sure they are alright. The dogs fell asleep but baby was awake and ready to play. So funny and cute at the same time.
I figured since I hadn't taken a picture in awhile (or at least it felt like awhile) that I would do one for fun. I also just love her smile here.
Another tradition that I have for my kids is to go their first year and see the big river boat that comes through our area. I've really only noticed that it comes through here twice a year so I was lucky to catch it this time. I had taken BOTH kids all by myself and was pretty proud of how I survived that outing.
First outside time in the backyard on her tummy. I can't wait for the weather to warm up so we can spend even more time out here. For the most part she really enjoyed watching her big brother and the dogs go crazy playing.
Brother is starting to be really nice and helpful with Sarah and will give her toys to play with. I'll give her toys but that is not the right toy because Seth will come and take them and then give her something else. Whatever, at least he is sharing with her.
Just a cute girl and her dog. For some reason Hope is getting really attached to Sarah like how Faith is with Seth. It is kind of nice they each have their own dog to look out for them.
I thought that for Mother's day we would have a special girls only picture by my pretty flowers.
I still can't figure out how this happens but Sarah somehow always seems to wind up in our bed when we get up and she will sleep their forever. She just loves how comfy it is I guess.
Already four months and getting big. I just love her hair and her beautiful blue eyes. I can't tell you how happy it makes me to have a daughter with blue eyes.
Just like Seth, Sarah is a big helper with my sewing/quilting projects. She is good at making sure I keep things very colorful and that I have fun while sewing.
Okay this was way to funny not to share. One night daddy was watching the television while watching Sarah. I came in to see that she had these toys around her and had somehow managed to steal the remote without daddy noticing. I guess when the remote goes missing later on I'll know who to ask where it is.
Another day enjoying some outside time. It was so hot and late in the day that I didn't want Sarah to get burned so I pulled out the umbrella. Thankfully she really didn't mind me doing so.
She is really starting to get attached to her Snowflake bear and I am amazed with how tall she has gotten in just a month. It really does go by fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment