Tuesday, September 8

May Be Too Cute

This little boy is way to adorable for his own good.  The hard part is that I think he knows how cute he is now and is taking full advantage of it too.
 
I went to check in on him during nap time and found him asleep like this.  Not sure how he was able to hold his foot like that for the entire nap but I guess if it is comfy it is easy to stick with.

He loves his little "Oshie," otter.  He has to have him for nap and bed time.
 
You know your baby is growing up when they finally get to sit in the high chair.  This kid already looks too big for it to me.  He is so tall!

For some reason he loves to look at the world upside down.  His big brother Seth did that for awhile but then got over it.  James on the other hand just loves to do this. 

Such a cool little dude.  I sure hate it when they grow out of these sunglasses.
 
This is how he feel asleep in church one day.  Funny kid.
 
This picture shows his crazy fun personality the best I believe.  He likes to hold his foot a ton, maybe to show off how flexible he is.  He also likes to have his hand in his mouth.
 
I am so thankful that James is such a happy little boy and always seems to have a smile ready to share.  His smile just makes you smile.  His older brother and sister adore him and like to check in on him.  I have also loved seeing more and more of his personality come out each day.

1 comment:

Sara R said...

so stinkin' cute! His smile is so sweet