I must say sorry right now for all of the girlly exposer you are going to be getting but she is so cute that it is hard not to share. I am so glad that I have a daughter since it means that I get to practice some fun hair styles on her. Thankfully most of the time she is pretty patient with me and my fumbling.
The easiest thing to do is put her hair up with a headband. Man! There are so many cute style headbands out there. (I also love matching them with her adorable cloths).
One day I felt like doing something fancy so this is what we got. She did okay for the first half but then started to lose it because big brother was picking on her.
Such a cute face!!! See how adorable "puppy ears" are!
It is funny but she likes her hair nice for bedtime too.
One day we went and visited an older sister in our ward and she gave Sarah some flowers which she had to have in her hair. The color went pretty well with her outfit.
This like NEVER happens. Seth falls asleep at the table a lot because it is the one time the boy sits still long enough for his body to realize it is tired but for Sarah to do this is shocking. She only got a few bits before she was completely out for the rest of the night.
I just had to put in this fun picture of how she can do crazy things too, like her brothers.


1 comment:
what beautiful girls! Daddy will need to get a shotgun when she's a teen.... ;)
Post a Comment