Tuesday, September 8

May Be Silly Sometimes

As time passes on each day I no longer see a toddler with my oldest but a very young kid.  HOW DID THAT HAPPEN!!!  His personality is coming out more and more and he is discovering so many things and learning so quickly that at times it is hard to keep up with him.
 
He is such a brave boy and always ready to make a friend.  Sometimes it seems like he has no fear of anything.

He treasures every moment he gets with his dad.  They especially had fun at the early ward pioneer day celebration.

I think it is funny how he wants and likes being a big kid but every now again I think he enjoys being my baby boy.

Seth has a very special stuff animal penguin that we call Pete.  Well Seth loved him a little too much and chewed off the original beck that he had.  It was time for some major face surgery by mommy.

Super protective of Pete as you can see.  He didn't want daddy taking any pictures of him until he was out of surgery and perfect again.

Now, don't laugh, but I had to make up a beck pattern that might be able to stand up to Seth's chewing and this is what I came up with.  I know it now looks like a cross between a penguin and a parrot happened but it was my best attempt with the amount of time I had to fix him.

Seth was so happy to have Pete back that for the next week Pete was joining the family for every meal in James highchair.  Seth would even make sure that he got a plate and utensil too.

This boy is so fast and sneaky!  I have to find different hiding places for this quilt of his I'm working on so that he won't take it out and use it.  Somehow he always finds where I place it and wants to use it for nap time.  I'll be so glad when he finally gets it and we don't have to play this game anymore.

Thankfully at the moment he is fascinated with the old game boy system that I can trade him it for almost anything.  Yeah for boys that like technology.