Tuesday, August 9

Revamped For Faith

Well I somehow found time to make Faith her own 'beach' cross stitch. I'm not totally sure how I was able to find the time to do so and finish it so quickly but its fine with me since it is now one more project off of my master list. It's kind of strange but I had a harder time doing this one then I did when I made Hope's. But here is the finished project.Michael thought that I did a good job but I figure he has to say that because he's my hubby. I'm also sorry that the fabric is wrinkly. I haven't been able to get to my ironing board since we started to work on the finishing touches of our big family project. I also had the thought that you might like to see what the original pattern is suppose to look like.It was just to cute too pass up on. I especially got a kick out of the saying. I made this original pattern before for my mother-in-law. After I was finished though I had so much extra floss left over I thought that I could make one for myself but I always told Michael how it would look better with our own dog in it and hence that is what started this entire crazy process. But I think the funniest part of it all is that I STILL have enough floss left over to make the original pattern one more time. I'm not sure if I will do that or not but anyone that might like to have a try at it just let me know and I'll mail the rest of the supplies to you.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay! Where is Faith's picture down the side of the site? She should get one too. I'm going to defend my one-day running partner here. ; )

Monica said...

Thanks for defending your running partner. She says, "HI!" and I know she misses you a lot! I've been meaning to do it for the longest time but you gave me the rest of the modivation I needed to get it done. Along with our other little girl too. Hopefully one day you'll get to meet her as well.

Unknown said...

Yeah! Faith got her family pic up!!! =) Just watching out for my running pal.