Thursday, August 25

A Hugs Worth

I have this crazy goal to get at least half of my project "to do's" list done before the end of this year. Several of those projects are ones that can be extremely time consuming but a few lucky ones don't take any time at all to get finished and this cross stitch just happen to be one of those lucky few for me. I really can't remember how long this one has been waiting to be finished but at least it is completed so I really don't care. It only took me five days to get done after completing Faith's cross stitch.

I think it turned out good and looks really cute. Again, I made a change with adding a little saying to the side because it just looked so empty without it. One thing that really made me chuckle while doing this cross stitch was that I didn't have to move my hoop once. I took a picture of it with the hoop on just to show you and yes, I still find it funny. You may not care to know but something strange with this cross stitch pack that I got was that all of the colors were marked wrong. I have no idea how that happened but I am thankful that I am experienced enough (and that this is a very simple pattern) to be able to figure out what color should have gone with what symbol. Hopefully none of you will ever come across that problem like me.

1 comment:

Koreena said...

You're right, that is a crazy goal. I always have so many things on my "I wanna do this" list and never get around to them. Hope you accomplish your goal!