Thursday, August 4
My Own Design Style
A couple days ago I finished working on a cross stitch that I have been trying to get done for several weeks but with how crazy my life is going right now it is kind of hard to make time for it unless I stay up WAY too late at night, which I did. I'm actually really pleased about it and wanted to sort of show off my work.
It is suppose to look like Hope! I took an old pattern that I had done before and changed it to be this. It was my first time doing such major changes to a pattern and it was harder then what I thought it would be but I'm still pleased with the end results. When I showed this to Michael he only asked when I was going to make one for Faith too. Not the reaction I was going for. I wasn't actually planning on making one for Faith but I guess I'll have to do it so she doesn't get her feelings hurt. But honestly I don't mind doing another one because lately I have been on a cross stitching kick for the last couple of months. I guess I just denied myself from doing something that I love for far too long. I'm sure that no one else does that, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! I love that cross stitch. That is one thing I have never gotten into. I can see it happening sometime in the future though. I think you can do such cool things with it. Once again, I can't thank you enough for all the wonderful, nice, helpful, uplifting comments you leave on my blog. It is so thoughtful that you take the time to do it so often. I love to click on my email and see when you have left a comment. Take care!
Cami
Post a Comment