Tuesday, April 19

Walking With Faith and Hope

Last night Michael and I wanted to take the girls for a walk. However, I wasn't to thrilled about going because I'm getting a little tired of walking around the neighborhood. I walk around this area more then twice a day now! Don't get me wrong, I love it here and I feel so safe but it is nice to have a different scenery every now and again. Michael was really sweet and understanding so he took us all, except Duchess, to the park by the river that we use to visit all of the time at our last place. In case you were wondering why Duchess didn't go it was because she was visiting family at that time.

Now this is the very first time that Faith has been taking to this park. I was expecting it to be a big challenge/training session for her with all of the people that crowd the area but when we got there things were different. Hardly anyone was there! Bad for training Faith but good for me because I don't like how crowded it can get. We did have a fun time and played around with my camera in taking "firsts," pictures for Faith like we did with Hope. I'm hoping that eventually Faith will be just as good as Hope is when it comes to my photography obsession.
We saw these beautiful tulips in bloom and so I had to try to get a picture of the girls here. Of course Hope is already teaching Faith the "Diva" pose that I hate. I'm going to try to bring the girls back and that time I will make sure to have some treats in my pocket and get better pictures of them together and separate.

After trying so hard to get a picture of them by the tulips we decided to take Faith to see the funny fish. Our very first time exploring this park with Hope we found this fish and since then we always go back and visit it because Hope gets such a kick out of it.Well all I can say is that Faith takes after her big sister in so many ways. We stayed by the fish and let them play here for several minutes. The next two pictures are a little fuzzy but you get the idea of how a dog can play with a giant fish or at least our dogs. Believe me it is pretty funny.I told you it was going to be funny. Such silly girls. Hope played more on the fish then Faith but I'm sure the next time that we go Faith will be up there as much as Hope. I do think that the next time we go I'll get a video of it, avoid blurry pictures. Now were there is fish there has to be a river close by right? That river should also have a nice dock to play on too and that is exactly were we went next.Hope showed Faith all of the good places to sniff and to be careful of the water. Like don't fall in without a life jacket. Both of the girls do have life jackets now so they are ready when warmer weather comes and we can start swimming lessons again. I just hope I can make them wait that long because both wanted to go and play in the water that night. Honestly, we probably would have let them play in the shallow water if we had towels in the car. We are thinking of getting a little kid pool for the back yard to let them play in but first I have to find a good deal.Well after all of that fun exploring Faith did we let her take a breathing brake on a bench close by and enjoyed the views as a family.

No comments: