Tuesday, March 22

S'more Party Time

Since we knew we were going to be having another baby and WE already knew the gender, I wanted to through a party for our friends to celebrate.  The theme was s'mores.
 
 I found this great ad and just had to share.
 
We were going to have the party in our backyard since I had invited several people to come but the weather had turned bad so we moved it to inside.  My little girl helped me decorate for the party.  We even made sure the ceiling was pretty with pink, blue and white puff balls.

I am thankful that our next door neighbor lent me some of her pink and blue decorations.  It really added to the feel of the party.  I was super excited and even crazy enough to decorate the water bottles with pink and blue duck tape.

 The food was pink and blue as well. 
 
The boys room was our "ball pit" area.  It was a big hit with the party.
 
As you can see James really loved playing with the balloons.
 
We had a pin the binki on the baby.  Seth had to help show the other kids how to play.
 
 The baby was very fussy and thus needed a lot of binky's.
 
 The other game I had was toss the bean bag blankets into the crib.  Michael made the crib.  Yes, my man rocks!  Once everyone had a turn at these games we then revealed the baby's gender with a nursery rhyme scavenger hunt.  It was fun to watch everyone find the clues and in the end it was revealed that we were going to be having another BOY!  I know poor little Sarah doesn't get a sister but another big and strong protector. 

No comments: