In such a short amount of time so many things have happened and both Sarah and James have had many first time experiences. Here they are:
SARAH
Sitting at the table for the first time.
She does really well feeding herself when it comes to certain items.
I'm not sure Seth knows exactly what to think about her being at the table. It won't be like this all the time yet but I figure every now and again she can have some fun in joining us.
Her very first time sleeping with a pillow!
The first time I could finally get a picture of her standing by herself. She can take a few steps too which is great. Another first for her was going down the park slid by herself too. She wasn't totally sure about doing that but I'm proud that she let us do that anyways.
JAMES
Meeting his doctor for the first time.
Sleeping like a frog. I find it so funny when my kids do this and it isn't very often.
Double guard duty. Both girls had to watch over him during one of his nap times.
Sunday outfit, the tie is a little too big but I know he will grow into it quickly. This was also the first Sunday that he got to go to church too.
The first time he wore shoes! I just love baby shoes.
Going to the park. He didn't get to do much of anything but sleep.
A tent created by mommy to help him sleep while daddy had to work late one night at home.
Finally he got to enjoy some tummy time too. He liked it for quite awhile and then he was done.
3 comments:
Is that Dr. Tandon? She is great. Cute cute kiddos!
Yes that is and I agree that she is great too.
Cute cute and more cute!
Post a Comment