Thursday, February 5

Perfect Presents for a Princess

Sarah was very excited to open up her present that she was really ripping through them fast.  She got a lot of really great gifts too.  Seth would have loved to help her but we wouldn't let him so you might see a few pictures of a upset boy in the background.
 
She opened up her gift up from mommy and daddy and liked her present.  She liked it so much that she kept looking for more in the bag.

A friend of ours dropped off a gift for her on her birthday.  Honestly, I didn't even know that person knew it was her birthday.  It really made me happy for multiple reasons.

Our family really loves ducks, so it was more than appropriate for her to get one from her Grandparents S on her birthday.

Sarah was really starting to get good at opening up presents by the end.
 
She got a lot of cute cloths to enjoy and I just love the shock no her face here.
 
Trying to decided which outfit to wear first.

 She ended up playing with her new toy instead.  Since she was distracted at the time so I made her try on one of the new headbands that she had gotten for her birthday.
 
My oldest son and I made these together for her.  I let him pick out the ribbon colors and then we wrapped them around some dowels to bake in the oven to hold the cute curl.  I'm so happy with how good they turned out too.  It was so fast and simple that I will most likely be doing this again.
 
A few days after her birthday her Grandparents S sent her up even more birthday gifts.
 
She got this great pull along giraffe. 
 
She also got this little doll that came in a sleeping pea bad.  We named the doll sweet pea because of it.  She has really loved this doll and sleeps with it at night and nap times too.  Well I am just thankful that even though things didn't go as I had hoped/wished that my little girl still had a really good first birthday.

2 comments:

Sara R said...

fun! that giraffe is especially cute...but she got a great haul! Lucky girl!

Koreena said...

First birthdays are so fun to celebrate!