Thursday, February 5

1 Month Already

I can't believe my little man is already a month old!  I know I say this a ton but where on earth did the time go?  Even my husband was surprised so we tried to figure it out.  One week was life in the NICU for our son, then he came home and his brother and sister were at friends places for the day for two weeks, finally it was just life at home so no wonder it felt like no time at all.
 
I must say that I am very excited to be doing these one month pictures for another year because I really enjoy seeing my kids grow and their buddy shrink.  At the moment James is trying to do the same hand thing that Ollie does.

James has really gotten long in such a short amount of time.
 
Now this picture is a little different than above because he is wearing a different month onesie.  I couldn't decided what one I liked more.  Please help me decided. 

Once we finished the pictures my little man was ready for some rest.  He also made sure to let me know no more pictures for the rest of the day as you can see.

1 comment:

Sara R said...

both are really cute. You can't go wrong with whatever you decide