This is Sarah's coming home outfit that funny enough she can still fit into. One of my favorite things though is when we brought her home from the hospital daddy had put the shirt on backwards. It still makes me laugh a little bit. I must say I also just love her shoes.
One of her favorite places to nap/sleep at the moment because of her bad acid reflex. Thankfully when she sleeps here we can actually get some sleep too.
Grandma M got to stay and help us out for quite a while. I guess she just had so much fun with her newest granddaughter that she just had to take her home too. That or Sarah is scared to be left alone with mommy and big brother that she is going to sneak back to grandma's house.
For our kids first Valentines day we get them a book. I really don't want them to associate holiday's with just candy. Well I guess you could say that a book is candy for the mind and I'm okay with that kind of candy then. She also got this very special outfit from Grandma S.
Doctor wants her to have plenty of tummy time and I really try to make sure she gets it in a safe place from big brother. Although today he had to share some balloons with her. He is a very giving little guy.
This is her Valentine end of day pj's. I think she looks pretty cute.
A craft that I did with the kids was taking their footprints and making them into hearts. It was originally a thank you idea for the grandma's and I liked it so much that it stayed around. Maybe next year I'll do a banner or something cute with them.
Finally Sarah has hit a month old and got to have her second picture with her growing buddy Snowflake. She did pretty good for the flash blinding her. I also can't believe how small she is next to her bear either.
1 comment:
Awwww....she is such a doll! What cute Valentine's traditions
Post a Comment