Wednesday, May 11

A True Test

One of my friends is doing a first five giveaway on her blog. I was lucky enough to be one of those first five! I’m really excited about that because anytime I enter into one of those blog giveaways I have never been the lucky one. Now with this giveaway there is something you have to do, if you are one of the first five. That is pay it forward so that is exactly what I am going to do right now.To make this a little bit more interesting I thought that when you leave a comment have it be a comment about a few things that you would like to have that can be homemade. That doesn't mean I'm going to make all the things you say. It will just help me know the sort of things that you like so I can make sure to make you something that you would like. Please don't go to crazy and I'll try my best. I also figure if this goes well I might do more giveaways too. The last thing that I am going to add to this is a time line. You need to leave a comment within a week. If you do one after that then it won't count. Good luck to you all.

1 comment:

Holly & Matthew Blanchard said...

I absolutely LOVE your blog my dear! :) It's beautiful and uplifting. :) I love learning from people. :) Keep up the great work!

By the way, you don't have to make anything.:) I am just so glad I now have your blog handy! YAY!

Hope you have a super night!

- Holly :)