Saturday, February 12

Jack

Is our very special guest that gets to stay with us for awhile. He got here this morning and we have been spoiling him all day. We took him and Hope on two very long walks. Then we played in the back yard for a good portion of the day. We also went to PetsMart and got them some treats (Hope needed more) and a few chews for them to work on together. Overall, I think that it has been a fun first day for them. Although I'm not sure how we are going to be able to top today for him.
I think Jack has a very cute smile. Don't you? He is a very happy dog and it is so nice to have another large dog around for Hope to play with.This is a picture of Jack getting ready to go on our first walk of the day. I don't know about you but it looks like, to me, he is going to burst with excitement at any moment.I think Hope and Jack are a really cute pair of dogs. They had a wonderful time playing outside today and I have no doubt that they are going to sleep great tonight.Now this picture I just had to through in for fun. I love how Jack is sticking out his tongue at Michael. How often does a dog do that when they are wanting a treat? It would be so cool if we could teach Hope that trick!I bet you didn't know that when you play really hard you are going to have some hard itches to go with it. Jack sure did.Once Hope and Jack were plenty dirty it was time for them to play in some water to clean up. Michael is helping Hope to tidy up a bit before another walk around the neighborhood.I was the lucky one that got to dry off Jack. He is such a handsome doggy. He got to use Lilly's and Hope's old towel. That did make Hope a little jealous but she did better when it was finally her turn to dry off.Another funny picture that I thought I would share with you. I think it was a really lucky shot that this picture didn't end up out of focus because Jack was wiggling like crazy to get the extra water off of him.All clean and looking great. Jack has also been losing his winter coat, just like Hope, so we gave them both a good brushing. We wanted them both to be more comfortable and losing all of that extra hair sure did help them to not over heat with all of the extra activity that we were doing today.Well now that the day is all over here is the tired Jack ready for a good nap or bedtime. I'm just glad that he enjoyed his day today.

No comments: