Thursday, February 10

Dog Gone EXCITED!!!

I am so totally thrilled today! YEAH!!!! Okay I had to get that out before I could post properly. Now, I am super excited because this weekend I get to help a friend by dog sitting for her. It has been, or at least it has felt like, a really long time since I did any dog sitting for someone. The last dog that I watched was named Lilly and she was a Pomeranian, small dog. But this time I get to take care of a BIG dog, a Black Lab. Those have always been one of my favorite kinds of dogs, hence the extra excitement.

I'm also totally thrilled for Hope. She has really missed Lilly and Michael wont let me take her to the dog park anymore since most of the dogs there are mean towards her. It is really the owners fault but I don't want to get into that. I just know that Hope and this other dog are going to have a wonderful time together and I will be counting down the days/hours until our new friend gets here. I just wanted to share how excited I was about it so thanks for listening.

No comments: