This is a funny that was sent to me by my father. It is a commercial for some Kiwi Bacon. Make sure you watch this video all they way to the end to get the full effect. Also a special "THANK YOU!," to my sister Koreena who helped me figure out how to put the video up here and not just a link to it.
3 comments:
That was hilarious!!!! Thanks for that!
Monica,
Thanks for all the sweet comments! I would be more than willing to send you a pattern for that cutting table, but I think my hubby just made it up as he went! Maybe I can get him to draw something down.
I'll let you know if he ever does.
Cami
YEAH CAMI!!! I was so excited about it that I showed it to my husband when he got home. I know we wont be able to make the cutting table for awhile but it would be great to have the pattern. I am also completly impressed that your husband made it up. That is major talent!
Post a Comment