Which I so don't have today.
Today started out with being woken up really early because of a loud crashing noise and when I was finally ready to go back to sleep (after hours of trying to do so) the alarm clock went off. The morning wasn't that bad just long; especially when the toilet decided to over flood on me for no reason. I decided that after that gross water experience that I needed to spend some time outside. Our weather has been really lovely lately, up in the high 60's and low 70's. So what better time to do needed yard work. I swept up our little patio and it looked good or at least it did until the wind blew a bunch of crap onto it again so I had to sweep it up a second time. I also sprayed some bug killing stuff onto our plants but the wind was so strong that I had to stand in just the right spot so I wouldn't get hit with it but I still did. Then when I came back inside I did a little laundry and our washing machine started to make some whistling noise and shaking a bit (that really made me nerves). I'm not sure what else to expect for the night after today. Why couldn't it be Friday the 13th? Now that day I have the best luck in the world!
No comments:
Post a Comment