Friday, June 4

Funny Friday!

I can not believe that it is Friday already. Where did the week go? Oh well, at least now I can do my funny that I have been saving for a really long time. This is probably one of the best funnies that I have ever seen/heard. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
.
On August 19th, 2007, an oil tanker off the coast of Australia split in two, dumping 20,000 tons of crude oil. Senator Collins, a member of the Australian Parliament, appeared on a TV news program to reassure the Australian public. This actual interview is so funny, you'd swear it was a Saturday Night Live or Monty Python skit. But it's the real thing.

Obviously, we are not the only country that has political goofballs!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Are you sure that's not a staged interview? That is really funny!!

Unknown said...

Thats so funny! I will have to let Peter listen to it!

Blanchard said...

I love that skit--John Clarke and Bryan Dawe are pretty funny people!

Unknown said...

This is Peter - indeed a very funny clip, but absolutely not real. It was from a comedy show that used to run (maybe still does) in Australia. They are both comedians. But a timely clip to watch nonetheless!

Monica said...

Yeah! I'm glad you like it Peter.

I was wondering if this was a real interview or not so I'm really glad someone knew since the person that sent it to me didn't know either. Now I bet you all can't wait to see what the next Funny Friday is going to be. :>