How To Lick A Bowl!!


When I saw this I had to ask Michael why we never did this with Hope when she was a puppy. Don't you think she would have had fun and looked just as cute too?



When I saw this I had to ask Michael why we never did this with Hope when she was a puppy. Don't you think she would have had fun and looked just as cute too?
2 comments:
What is that in the bowl? Besides the puppy which is adorable by the way. You should keep it.
Actually I have no idea what is in the bowl. I would guess some sort of cupcake mix (meant for dogs, of course, since the puppy has eaten a ton of it). You also have cupcakes to the side too so maybe that gives a hint as to what kind of mix it is. I also would love to have this puppy but I am pretty happy with the little Hope that I have. :>
Post a Comment