Friday, April 23
I Must Clarify
The reason why I have not been blogging that much lately (or you could say all year) is because I have reached a point where I am completely burned out. I have been so busy with trying to get projects done, keep my house clean and deal with my callings (to name a few) that it has burned me out to the point of not having enough energy to do really anything. That means even sitting down for a few minutes to blog about what is going on in our life. I thought that I could maybe catch up by doing some past posts while I keep up with the new stuff going on but for some reason that just isn't working out. I am still going to try to do that though because there has been a lot of important things happening for these last few months. So I am just apologizing to everyone, but mostly to myself, for not being better at keeping up and doing everything no matter how tired I am. All I ask is that you please try to be patient with me and know that I am still here even though I may not say that much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to hear you haven't given up on blogging. I was worried that you were frustrated with responses. Look forward to whatever you find time to put up. You must be one busy girl!
Post a Comment